Please Note: Additional items may be appended to this Changelog in the near future once finalized.
Pushed to production , Pushed to Sandbox .
- After this deadline, Platforms will no longer be able to link external Wells Fargo Bank accounts without our Chatbot Bank Logins service.
- Please note that Capital One will be migrated in the coming weeks.
- Refer to Chatbot Bank Logins for more details.
Legacy Card Issuance (Subnets): The legacy card subnet type (
”account_class”: “DEBIT_CARD”) will no longer be an allowed subnet type as we are no longer issuing cards with the corresponding legacy card processor.
Operations (Customer Success): Updates have been made to Customer Success hours and support hours will no longer be scheduled on weekends. Weekend callers may leave a message, which will be returned the next business day.
- Regular support hours will remain Monday - Friday, 6am - 6pm PT (excluding bank and Synapse holidays).
- Refer to the Contact Us page to hover over Synapse Support for more details.
Chatbot (Bank Code): You can now pass a bank code (
institution: bank_code) to our Chatbot to allow the end-user to skip the “Search for your bank…” step.
- If an institution name (e.g. “bofa”) is provided in the Chatbot configuration, Chatbot will start with the step of asking for a username and password for the account associated with that institution.
- Refer to Chatbot for more details.
- For a list of valid
bank_codevalues, please refer to the List Bank Coverage / View Institutions API call.